It’s been 10 years since the release of indie hit Beat Hazard, now it’s time to dust off your music collection, adjust your eyes and get ready to experience the sequel Beat Hazard 2.
Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter.
Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. Beat Hazard 2 seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
Beat Hazard 2 improves on and ramps up the awesome zen feeling of battling to your own music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Premium music streaming services will be supported via an ‘Open Mic’ system that can listen in to any music source. Now the music world is your oyster, play to:
- ̸̜̆A̵̳͊ḿ̸̻ä̵͔́z̶̩̔o̴̱͐n̸͓̄ ̵̩̄M̶͈͋ụ̷̂ș̸̈́ǐ̶͕c̷̘͆
- ̴̯͠A̷͔̚p̵͎͒p̷͖̅l̵͐͜e̶̦͗ ̵͎̈́M̴͋͜ủ̷̞s̴̼̿i̴̱̕c̷̟͊
- ̵̙̅Y̷͔̆ö̸̙ú̶̧T̵̺̄u̵͕͠b̷̮̍e̴̲͑,̴͈̆ ̵̱͝o̸͔̿r̵̹̚ ̵̭̈́ă̵̤n̴͙͝ȳ̶̱ ̴͎͑ô̷̦t̶͇͒h̶̑͜e̸̩͠ṟ̷̐ ̵͕̓p̴̗͗r̸̥͘o̴̤͂v̵̹̽i̷̓͜d̴͚̈́ḛ̷͒r̴̫̄!̶̭̄
Pushing the boundaries of music powered gameplay, the sequel includes procedurally generated boss ships. Each track will create a unique archenemy ship for you to vanquish.
Each track you play will also creates a unique player ship, anything from a tiny ‘Mosquito’ ship to a huge ‘Brute’ battle ship! Created ships are consistent, if you discover an awesome ship tell your friends so they can unlock it too!
- Awesome arcade action powered by YOUR music! It’s time to explore and relive the joy of listening to your music collection, each song will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.
- Upgraded blistering visuals that pump and blast to the beat of the music.
- Boss ships procedurally created by your music! Taking music powered gameplay to the next level.
- Compatible with any premium music service via ‘Open Mic’ mode allowing you to play to any music source, e.g. Spotify, Amazon Music.
- Fully integrated internet radio station system via SHOUTcast.
- Per song leaderboards and asynchronous challenge system. Battle against your friends to own your favourite music tracks.
- Brand new original sound track composed by Johnny Frizz. Johnny contributed tracks to the original Beat Hazard, this time around he’s produced some stunning tracks.