Developer Fluxscopic and publisher tinyBuild are excited to announce that the top-down action-adventure Mayhem in Single Valley is going to be released on PC in 2020.
M̵a̸y̷h̸e̷m̸ ̶i̶n̸ ̴S̵i̶n̸g̷l̴e̴ ̵V̵a̴l̵l̷e̷y̴ ̸i̵s̶ ̸a̶ ̵t̴h̵o̶u̴g̷h̸t̵f̴u̵l̴ ̷p̶i̸x̵e̶l̵-̸a̷r̸t̷ ̵a̷c̷t̴i̶o̷n̷-̵a̴d̷v̴e̶n̸t̷u̷r̸e̷ ̴m̷i̵x̸i̸n̶g̴ ̴a̸n̴ ̵a̴l̸m̷o̵s̵t̴ ̵Z̷e̴l̷d̶a̶-̸l̴i̴k̷e̵ ̶v̴a̵s̷t̸ ̵w̵o̶r̵l̷d̵ ̵w̶i̷t̴h̶ ̸t̵h̶e̸ ̴s̸u̷p̵e̴r̷n̵a̸t̶u̴r̷a̶l̵ ̶r̵e̶t̴r̴o̷ ̷f̷e̷e̶l̸ ̵o̷f̴ ̷S̷t̵r̷a̸n̸g̸e̵r̶ ̵T̵h̵i̶n̴g̷s̸.̵
The game tells a story of a local boy Jack, who was supposed to leave home for a new life in the city, but the plans changed due to a series of earth-shattering events. The radioactive spillage mysteriously finds its way into the river, contaminating the surrounding fauna and making that somber suburbia a center of the apocalypse.
The game story unfolds throughout a wide variety of locations with dozens of unique physics and light puzzles and enemies with their motivations and fears that you may use to your adventure.
- Physics-based puzzles meet fast-paced action-adventure in the gorgeous pixel art.
- Go from downtown to the underground caves and from secret labs to the broken version of reality.
- Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
- Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Enemies and NPCs have a variety of motivations and fears, use them to your advantage.
- Portable cassette player based soundtrack. You decide what music you’d like to accompany your battles.
- Plane crashes, car chases, making clones of yourself…
- Oh, did we already mention radioactive squirrels?