Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, today announced that the 2D vertical bullet hell shoot’em up Red Death will be available this week for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PS4™. Following Project Starship, this will be the second shoot’em up release originally developed by Panda Indie Studio and ported and published by eastasiasoft.
Red Death is a prologue to the Project Starship series. Presented in a nostalgic 4-tone style, players blast through waves of arcane enemies and take down monstrous bosses as they defend the earth against an unknown calamity.
Red Death will be available for US$4.99/€4.99 on these dates:
- March 17th: PS4™ Americas.
- March 18th: PS4™ Europe/Asia/Japan, Xbox One worldwide.
- March 19th: Nintendo Switch worldwide.
A̸ ̷2̴0̷%̴ ̶l̷a̴u̶n̵c̸h̶ ̵d̴i̷s̸c̸o̸u̵n̴t̸ ̵w̶i̸l̴l̷ ̶b̷e̸ ̴a̸v̴a̴i̷l̷a̵b̷l̶e̶ ̸o̷n̶ ̵s̸e̶l̵e̸c̸t̶ ̸p̸l̵a̷t̶f̸o̵r̴m̸s̶ ̷a̷n̷d̸ ̸r̷e̵g̸i̴o̷n̵s̶.̸
About Red Death
Blast through waves of arcane enemies and take down monstrous bosses as you defend the earth against an unknown calamity. As a prologue to Project Starship, vertical bullet hell shoot’em up Red Death sets a collision course against a full-scale invasion bent on eradicating humanity, presented in nostalgic 4-tone style!
- Survive waves of intense bullet hell action!
- Enjoy an intriguing Story Mode across a number of scripted levels.
- Test your limits with endless randomized challenges in Arcade Mode.
- Compete for the highest score in old-school arcade style.
- Upgrade weapons with numerous power pickups.
- Charge and unleash vicious Overload attacks to turn the tide of battle!