QYJO announces that Gamedev Beatdown is available on Steam in Early Access and on Humble Store for purchase.
G̵a̶m̵e̷d̸e̵v̴ ̵B̸e̶a̵t̶d̸o̸w̸n̷ ̵i̴s̸ ̸a̴ ̶d̵i̶f̸f̷e̸r̶e̷n̶t̵ ̴t̴a̷k̶e̵ ̶o̶n̵ ̴g̷a̴m̵e̸ ̶d̷e̵v̵e̵l̵o̶p̴m̷e̵n̶t̶ ̵s̶i̷m̶s̶ ̸w̸i̴t̵h̴ ̸n̶a̷r̴r̶a̵t̴i̴v̸e̶ ̷s̷t̵y̴l̴e̵ ̴d̴e̴c̴i̸s̴i̵o̷n̸ ̷m̶a̶k̴i̸n̷g̴ ̵a̸n̵d̷ ̴t̵u̵r̴n̷ ̷b̸a̷s̴e̵d̸ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̷a̷t̵ ̴f̸o̸r̴ ̶d̶e̷c̸i̶d̴i̸n̷g̸ ̶w̵h̵e̸t̵h̶e̴r̸ ̴y̴o̶u̸r̵ ̶d̸e̴c̵i̶s̸i̷o̵n̵s̵ ̶g̸e̷t̴ ̵i̷m̵p̵l̵e̵m̶e̵n̴t̸e̴d̶ ̵i̵n̴ ̷y̵o̸u̴r̵ ̷g̵a̶m̵e̵ ̵o̵r̶ ̶n̶o̷t̴.̸
- Crunch Management – Manage Employee Happiness and tactical Crunch times for maximized productivity.
- Procedural rogue-lite progression.
- Exotic Locations – Move to different locations that unlock some unique games to develop.
- Choices and Consequences – Fight over real, real-adjacent, and a few entirely fabricated day-to-day problems game developers face.
- Evolving Mini-games – Play the games you release as mini-games. The games look better and unlock functionality when the player releases the game with higher stats.