DMM GAMES, legendary game producer Tak Fujii (Ninety-Nine Nights II, Gal Metal), and game director Szabó Marcell announced today that STATIONflow has officially launched globally on Steam. The STATIONflow development team invites players to design, build, and share the ultimate underground metro station to manage the continuous flow of passengers.
Build complex 3D layouts, guide passengers to their destinations with signage, keep customers happy by meeting their needs, and don’t forget to stay within budget! With a free-form building system, the only limit is your imagination. Drag and adjust size and shapes of corridors and platforms with no limits from a grid structure and build your ultimate dream subway station! Once you have created and customized entire maps, share your ultimate dream station by utilizing the map editor through the Steam Workshop, or even directly.
“̴W̶e̵ ̷a̵r̵e̷ ̷e̵x̷c̵i̷t̴e̵d̸ ̶t̴o̸ ̶w̵e̶l̴c̵o̶m̷e̶ ̸n̸e̷w̶ ̶p̷l̸a̷y̸e̷r̵s̴ ̶t̴o̵ ̴S̴T̴A̶T̴I̷O̷N̵f̷l̸o̴w̷ ̷t̴o̸d̶a̷y̶ ̵a̸n̶d̶ ̷w̷o̷u̸l̸d̵ ̷l̴i̶k̷e̵ ̸t̵o̵ ̵t̶h̴a̸n̷k̴ ̶a̸l̴l̷ ̷p̸l̸a̴y̵e̷r̶s̷ ̷w̴h̶o̴ ̸h̷e̸l̶p̷e̸d̷ ̴s̵u̶p̴p̵o̸r̵t̸ ̷t̸h̸i̶s̵ ̴p̸r̶o̶j̷e̸c̵t̴ ̴w̵i̷t̴h̸ ̵f̵e̶e̶d̷b̸a̶c̶k̷ ̶a̸n̸d̴ ̴e̸n̷c̸o̵u̸r̵a̷g̵i̸n̶g̵ ̸r̸e̵v̴i̵e̷w̵s̵ ̷d̷u̸r̶i̷n̸g̴ ̴E̶a̸r̴l̷y̵ ̷A̶c̸c̶e̴s̷s̷,̵”̶ ̴s̴a̴i̵d̶ ̸S̶T̵A̸T̷I̶O̴N̴f̸l̶o̷w̴ ̸p̶r̴o̴d̵u̷c̴e̷r̸ ̸T̴a̸k̶ ̸F̵u̸j̴i̵i̴.̶ ̵“̴N̸o̸w̸ ̵t̶h̸a̶t̷ ̸S̴T̸A̵T̶I̶O̵N̸f̶l̸o̵w̶ ̶i̴s̸ ̴l̵a̵u̴n̸c̸h̴e̵d̵ ̶a̸n̷d̴ ̴l̶i̷v̶e̴,̴ ̵w̵e̸ ̵l̵o̶o̵k̶ ̴f̵o̷r̶w̷a̷r̸d̷ ̵t̵o̸ ̸f̶e̶l̴l̸o̵w̶ ̸d̸e̵s̶i̷g̴n̷e̵r̵s̷ ̶s̷h̵a̴r̸i̷n̶g̸ ̵t̵h̴e̶i̶r̵ ̵c̵u̸s̸t̷o̸m̷ ̷m̶a̸p̷s̵ ̵v̷i̴a̴ ̴t̴h̸e̷ ̶S̴t̷e̸a̵m̴ ̷W̵o̷r̶k̵s̶h̶o̵p̶.̶”̶
STATIONflow is a game about controlling the flow of thousands of passengers by building and managing an efficient underground train station. Key features include:
- Manage the flow of thousands of passengers with different needs, stats and targets, simulated in real time.
- Build complex 3D layouts in a multilayered map.
- Place and shape corridors and structures freely, without the constraints of a grid.
- Connect your station with stairs, escalators and elevators as efficiently as you can, but make sure everything is accessible.
- Keep things functional and efficient: your goal is to avoid congestion and to get passengers to where they want to go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Guide passengers via signage, and watch the flow of passengers change. Manipulate the path people take to avoid crowds—sometimes the shortest route is not the most efficient.
- Satisfy your passengers’ desires for various services: place vending machines and kiosks, construct bathrooms, restaurants and more. Passengers will expect more than just to find their exit on time.
- Don’t forget about upkeeps. You’re on a budget, so you’ll want to keep your station lean and efficient—but make sure it isn’t at the cost of passenger satisfaction!
- And of course, the higher-ups are always watching. You will receive daily evaluations based on passenger feedback. Do well, and you will be rewarded with an extended budget and additional construction options, but also given increased responsibilities. Do poorly, and you may well be on your way to bankruptcy…