Population Zero is a unique game that caters to players who appreciate robust PvP or PvE action and the chance to explore an alien world. Action-combat is the centerpiece whether taking on local inhabitants or fellow players. Other features include expansive tech trees, robust building systems, a unique perk system, and a robust multi-disciplinary crafting system, to name a few.
Freedom is key in Population Zero as players land on Kepler, a single planet hosting alien species that can be examined, fought, or simply avoided out of fear. The Perk System provides tons of player agency to create a unique character using the skills they want. In short, there are no rules when it comes to playing Population Zero.
- Action-based PVE and PVP MMO with an emphasis on story, survival, and exploration.
- In-depth crafting, tech trees, and building systems.
- A perk system that gives player agency to create the character and skills they want.
- 2 Factions that a player can switch between by completing quests, these also affect the player’s physical biology.
- E̴x̷p̷l̶o̵r̵e̷ ̷K̸e̷p̵l̵e̶r̸,̵ ̷t̴e̵e̵m̶i̴n̶g̵ ̷w̴i̴t̸h̷ ̴l̵i̷f̸e̴ ̸y̵o̸u̵ ̶c̷a̷n̶ ̷h̷u̴n̷t̵,̵ ̷a̵d̴a̸p̷t̵ ̶t̵o̸,̶ ̶o̸r̴ ̵r̶u̵n̷ ̶a̸w̷a̶y̶ ̸f̷r̵o̷m̷ ̴l̷i̴k̶e̶ ̴a̵ ̶c̷h̶i̵c̷k̶e̵n̵.̴