From Nova-box, the award-winning French studio behind Seers Isle and Along the Edge, comes Across the Grooves — a hand-painted musical adventure coming to Steam and the Nintendo Switch eShop on 17 June.
Alice is a young woman living in sunny Bordeaux, with a stable and uneventful life. Until one day, she receives a vinyl record from Ulysse, her ex-lover. As she listens to the record, she relives the defining moments of her past — but when she returns to the present, everything has changed. To get her life back on track, she’ll have to track Ulysse across Europe and unravel this musical mystery… And perhaps rediscover herself along the way.
Explore alternate realities as every decision you make as Alice, no matter how small, changes who she is, in this fully hand-painted adventure with a mood-adapting musical score. On 17 June, you can turn the hands of fate on PC, Mac, Linux and Nintendo Switch. In the meantime, add the game to your Steam wishlist at: https://store.steampowered.com/app/957820/Across_the_Grooves.
- A hand-crafted adventure: With each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and some of the hundreds of hand-drawn settings created for the game.
- Every choice matters: Each decision you make, no matter how small, slightly alters the personality of the main character, Alice.
- Immersive and finely crafted soundtrack — The music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- An invitation to travel: Feel the pulse of European cities, meet colourful characters and solve the mystery, all depicted in gorgeous European graphic novel art style.
- H̴i̵g̵h̴ ̷r̴e̶p̵l̷a̴y̷a̷b̸i̴l̶i̶t̶y̴:̶ ̵C̴h̸o̵o̶s̷e̴ ̸A̸l̷i̷c̷e̴’̷s̴ ̶f̷a̶t̶e̶ ̸a̵n̴d̷ ̵d̴i̸s̴c̷o̶v̸e̶r̶ ̶t̵h̴e̵ ̸o̶u̵t̷c̸o̵m̷e̴ ̶o̵f̴ ̸y̶o̵u̶r̸ ̵d̴e̵c̶i̴s̶i̶o̴n̵s̷ ̷t̸h̸r̵o̸u̷g̴h̴ ̵m̴u̶l̷t̴i̴p̸l̵e̴ ̷s̸t̸o̷r̴y̵ ̸p̵a̸t̷h̶s̴ ̸a̵n̵d̸ ̷e̶n̷d̶i̵n̸g̵s̴.̷