Developers One More Level Games, 3D Realms, Slipgate Ironworks™ and publishers All in! Games and 505 Games, reveal new enemies, areas and abilities in Ghostrunner, the first-person cyberpunk parkour action game. Ghostrunner launches in 2020 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Soar from rooftop to rooftop in Dharma City, an urban metropolis above the lowest level of Dharma Tower, the industrial district known as the Base.
- Enter the Cybervoid, a visual representation of Dharma Tower’s internal network to hack systems and learn new abilities in a digital dojo.
New Enemies and abilities:
- Dive behind shielded Enforcers and strike them from behind.
- Mount robotic Drones to glide across chasms, using the explosion of their crash to take out other attackers.
- Leap and take advantage of the Ghostrunner’s vertical prowess to avoid the wide energy beams shot by Wavers, destructive bipedal robots.
- Drive back attackers, sending them to their doom with the Tempest ability.
- U̴n̷l̵e̵a̶s̷h̵ ̷s̵h̸i̸e̶l̸d̷-̷s̴h̶a̶t̷t̵e̷r̵i̴n̵g̴ ̵k̸i̸l̶l̵i̸n̸g̶ ̴b̶l̵o̵w̸s̴ ̸i̵n̸ ̸a̷n̶ ̸i̸n̴s̸t̸a̴n̷t̵ ̵w̴i̴t̴h̵ ̸t̵h̶e̵ ̸B̶l̷i̸n̸k̷ ̴a̸b̶i̸l̵i̸t̵y̵.̴