Angels on Tanks has been released today on Steam Early Access. The indie developer Ninju Games sees the launch of its strategy game with a price of $14.99 alongside a 35% launch discount. The release onto Early Access brings the game into the hands of the community and the supporters who backed its Kickstarter campaign.
Angels on Tanks is a turn-based strategy game that combines tactic combats with cards collection and light RPG elements, in an anime-style fashion. Players are encouraged to manage their squad and level-up in order to attack or defend crucial objectives. Powered by GODOT engine, the game is also being ported to Nintendo Switch.
- Take command and lead your troops on a turn-based war full of Strategy and Tanks.
- Unlock up to 97 Officers and Commanders, each one with their own Special Power and sexy style.
- More than 40 Hours of gameplay in tons of missions on Campaign Mode: Winter’s Blood, Eastern Coalition, Free Nations and UDF factions will battle for the final Victory.
- Skirmishes mode: Additional challenges and extra missions.
- H̴a̶r̶d̷ ̷m̶o̷d̵e̵,̸ ̸i̵m̴p̴o̸s̷s̵i̷b̸l̵e̸ ̶t̷o̴ ̵b̶e̵a̷t̴!̸