You are a night fisherman.
You are smuggling goods into England.
You spot a boat approaching.
The man on the boat has a shotgun slung across his back.
What do you do?
The Night Fisherman is the first of twelve short narrative experiences to be released by developers Far Few Giants. This short but impactful story is set upon the stunning shores of the British coastline. The tranquil backdrop contrasts starkly with this tale of eerie confrontation between man and inhumanity.
- Intense maritime story set in the English channel.
- Surreal, beautiful seascape.
- Choose your fate: will you get out of this alive?
- Cinematic experience where you direct the camera.
- Surging orchestral soundtrack by Richard Campbell.
- An homage to one of cinemas greatest scenes
- R̸o̷u̶g̸h̴l̴y̶ ̶5̸-̷1̵0̴ ̶m̸i̷n̷u̷t̸e̴s̸ ̵i̴n̶ ̷l̶e̵n̵g̸t̵h̸.̵