INTRODUCING THE TIDESHELL KEEPER
The Tideshell Keeper takes you on a classical point and click adventure, filled with humour and introduces an interesting world with a great ensemble of characters.
Learn a strange language and use the mythical tideshell to manipulate the waters around in an attempt to find your way home and save your family.
THE STORY OF THE TIDESHELL KEEPER
After listening to her grandma’s mad stories about the coming of a giant wave, Noon, takes her submarine fishing. Unfortunately, she gets her submarine stuck underneath a drifting city and finds herself helplessly lost at sea in an attempt to find her way back to home. Noon discovers that there might be more to her grandmother’s rambling tale about destruction and tidal waves and that she might have the only key to stopping the destruction, a mythical tideshell.
Follow Noon as she travels through a thousand year old thunderstorm, visits a dried out lake in a desert where fish still swim at Night, and explores a sunken city that drifts with the currents.
- Fully voiced dialogues by talented voice actors.
- Language puzzles inspired by how you would learn a language in real life.
- 3D water set in 2D hand painted backgrounds for optimal viewing pleasure.
- An original soundtrack inspired by cultures from all over the world.
- Hand drawn frame by frame animation.
- M̸y̶s̸t̷e̸r̴i̴o̸u̴s̶ ̸l̴o̷c̶a̸t̵i̵o̶n̶s̶ ̵a̷n̸d̵ ̴a̴n̶ ̷i̴m̸p̵o̷r̴t̸a̵n̷t̶ ̶s̶t̷o̴r̴y̴ ̷t̶o̸ ̷e̴x̷p̵l̷o̴r̷e̶.̴