Developer Elder Games and publisher Headup are pleased to announce that their sci-fi action RPG Everreach: Project Eden is now available on the PlayStation®Store for €24.99, $24.99 and £19.99.
Get ready to delve the depths of the galactic unknown as you explore the mysterious planet Eden and try to uncover its deadly secrets. Gear up for deadly encounters by equipping futuristic weapons and upgrades as you prepare the planet for the rest of humanity’s arrival. Everreach: Project Eden will have you engaged in its gripping story and vicious combat from start to finish.
A fast-paced, story-driven action RPG, Everreach: Project Eden is set on the visually stunning planet Eden. As Nora Hardwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division, your mission is to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
Discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization as you explore a vast alien world and descend into its enigmatic depths. Packed with engaging ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare, and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
Everreach: Project Eden is available now on the PlayStation®Store for €24.99, $24.99 and £19.99.
Features of Everreach include:
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear.
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes.
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare.
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy.
- E̴x̶p̸l̶o̶r̸e̷ ̴E̷d̵e̶n̵’̷s̸ ̴b̶e̵a̸u̶t̵i̴f̴u̷l̶ ̸v̴i̷s̶t̵a̴s̴ ̵d̴e̷s̶i̴g̷n̵e̴d̷ ̷b̸y̷ ̵M̴a̵i̶-̷A̸n̵h̸ ̷T̵r̸a̵n̷,̶ ̵a̶ ̶f̸i̶l̷m̶ ̴a̷r̵t̵i̴s̸t̸ ̸w̷h̷o̶ ̵w̷o̷r̷k̵e̵d̶ ̸o̵n̵ ̵m̵o̴v̷i̵e̷s̸ ̵s̵u̸c̵h̷ ̴a̷s̶ ̸W̵a̶r̵C̷r̴a̸f̵t̴ ̷a̶n̷d̸ ̴S̶t̶a̶r̸ ̷T̸r̶e̴k̶:̶ ̸B̵e̸y̸o̸n̷d̴.̸