Lust from Beyond is a first-person psychological horror with a bold occult and erotic themes, set in a unique world inspired by the works of Lovecraft, Giger and Beksinski. The game takes place in the same universe as Lust for Darkness, however, playing it is not required to understand Lust from Beyond. The game, planned for September, is just another title from the same universe, overflowing with horror and erotica.
“Lust universe” gathered thousands of players, followers, and backers so far. The first part in the franchise has sold over 100 000 copies on Steam and is heading to consoles (Switch version is available now). Lust from Beyond teaser video has been watched almost 1 500 000 times on YouTube by now. Game developers get impressive community feedback, including 118 000 Steam wishlists and Kickstarter founding. Over 3000 players have trusted us and decided to support financially an opportunity to visit Lusst’ghaa dimension.
Are you curious what’s hidden behind this weird expression? Let’s try Lust from Beyond demo version, or a bit longer and richer in content, free-to-play Prologue. Full two months ahead of the release date, you can dive into our gloomy FPP horror and experience the introduction to Victor Holloway’s story.
- Bold erotic themes merged into horror convention.
- Gameplay from the point of Victor Holloway, the Seeing One.
- World inspired by the works of Lovecraft, Giger and Beksiński.
- Exploring a graphically advanced environment, full of interactive items and ingenious puzzles.
- Running from and fighting otherworldly monsters!
- R̸i̵c̴h̵ ̶s̶o̶u̵n̶d̵ ̷a̸n̵d̵ ̷m̸u̴s̸i̸c̴ ̶d̵e̷s̸i̵g̴n̶.̷
Lust from Beyond debuts on 24th September 2020 on Steam. The price of the game is to be announced, however, the initial price may be reduced due to community engagement.