Due to the support of almost 1.2k backers, independent games developer Red Martyr Entertainment pledged $58k, 129% of it’s original goal on Kickstarter, to fund the production and development of Saint Kotar last Friday.
Saint Kotar is a modern 2.5D story-driven and choice-driven point and click adventure set in a beautifully hand-painted world coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac and Linux in 2021 (the official store site is already live on Steam).
In Saint Kotar you follow the frightening tale of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin as they try to find the truth behind a macabre series of murders and strange phenomena, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft. “We are very proud to have exceeded every expectation about the success of Saint Kotar on Kickstarter”, says Marko Tominić, founder at Red Martyr Entertainment. “We are excited to launch this awaited adventure in the second half of next year”.
Play with two fascinating characters to unravel a captivating and branching story set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar. Your actions and words affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- More than 70 locations to explore of a vast and foreboding world.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- M̷o̵d̸e̷r̷n̵ ̶t̸w̴i̵s̵t̵ ̷o̷n̸ ̵a̸ ̴c̵l̵a̵s̴s̶i̶c̴a̸l̵l̷y̶ ̸i̷n̶s̵p̶i̸r̷e̵d̵ ̴p̴o̸i̴n̴t̷ ̴a̶n̸d̶ ̶c̷l̶i̶c̴k̶ ̷a̸d̷v̸e̷n̸t̸u̸r̵e̵ ̷g̵a̵m̵e̶p̵l̷a̵y̶.̶