Award-winning publisher, Headup and Elder Games are pleased to announce today’s Steam Early Access launch of Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four for $14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99.
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectable card game with action RPG elements. Players take on the role of a dark wizard who has tinkered with magic and spells beyond his ability accidentally unleashing The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their minions upon the world. Armed with over 200 cards and 40 artifacts, the player will battle these hellish opponents in a bid to send them back to the firey pit from whence they came!
Further details of Cardaclysm: Shards for the Four’s full release date will be revealed in the future.
About Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectible card game mixed with action RPG elements.
You are a dark wizard who tinkered with magic and spells way beyond your skill level. This time you messed up really bad: You’ve unleashed The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their minions upon the World! Well done… So hurry, grab your magical cards and send them all back to their hellish dimension before the Apocalypse destroys everyone and everything – and much more importantly, before the old wizard council discovers what you have done…
- Encounter 5 factions and over 200 cards, each with its own unique abilities, art and 3D animation.
- Equip your hero with over 40 artefacts.
- Battle five mythic bosses, each with its own unique take on game mechanics.
- Explore endlessly generated worlds in different biomes.
- C̴o̶m̴p̷l̵e̶t̴e̷ ̸c̶h̸a̷l̶l̸e̸n̷g̸e̶s̷ ̶a̵n̵d̴ ̶t̷r̴a̶d̵e̵ ̸c̵a̶r̸d̷s̸ ̶i̴n̷ ̸t̸h̸e̸ ̷I̸n̵t̶e̸r̸-̸d̶i̴m̷e̷n̵s̶i̴o̶n̷a̴l̵ ̴’̴P̷u̵b̶’̴ ̷y̸o̷u̶ ̸v̶i̶s̷i̴t̴ ̸b̸e̶t̸w̵e̷e̵n̷ ̴q̸u̵e̵s̴t̸s̶.̷