The Necronator is here in all his cute, round, purple… *ahem* sorry, TERRIFYING glory! From progressive indie publisher Modern Wolf and developer Toge Productions, Necronator: Dead Wrong is now available for PC on Steam and Humble.
Previously released into Early Access in February this year, the game is now out in full, allowing players to achieve world domination with a whole new array of features and bags of added content.
Watch the new gameplay trailer here:
About Necronator: Dead Wrong
A comedic micro RTS game with a deck-building twist, Necronator: Dead Wrong allows players to collect and deploy undead units and build an army to conquer the insufferable goody-two shoes of the Livmor Alliance and restore the Necronator to his former glory. Developed by Toge Productions, the creators of the Infectonator series and Coffee Talk, and published by progressive indie publisher Modern Wolf, the game’s unique art style and a series of different single-player narrative campaigns make for a quirky RTS game that oozes originality.
What’s changed since Early Access?
- Two new sectors: Al’Noobi (desert and cave maps) and The Forest of Strongwood (forest maps).
- The second commander: Mirabella the Doll.
- As you build your terrifying army, a third Commander will become available for all players post launch.
- Three enemy commanders: Lord Balderdash, Sultana Al’Noobi and Flosshilde the Huntress.
- Completion of the Chubat’s Eternal Conquest (full story mode).
- 185 new battle maps.
- 87 new cards.
- 34 new relics.
- 33 new enemy relics.
- 27 new enemy units.
- Modding Workshop: create your own campaign and much more!
- Language support for Russian, French, German, Indonesian, Brazilian PT, Korean, Spanish.
- Razer Chroma Support.
- C̷h̸u̵b̵a̶t̴’̵s̸ ̸e̵t̷e̴r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̸b̷l̴e̵s̶s̶i̷n̴g̷s̶.̵
- Over 20 undead units: Each with upgradeable powers and synergies with other units. Refine and swap out units in a deck-building-style meta-game.
- Selection of unique commanders: Each with powerful spells and unique unit. Every commander has their own reasons for seeking the Necronator, and their stories unfold in different single-player narrative campaigns, co-written by former Fallen London narrative designer Chandler Groover.
- BAAA-ttle to the death: Invade the realms of Livmore and defeat the forces of good arrayed to defend them. Send your Skeleton Archers, Demon Fiends, and Gorkling Bombers to crush Livmore’s Clerics, Steel Golems, and… fluffy rams?!
- A treasury of terrifying totems: Discover unique game-changing relics that twist your commander’s powers in shocking and unpredictable ways.
Necronator: Dead Wrong is available on Steam and Humble for PC retailing at £14.99. UK / $19.9 USD / €16.99 EU / $29.99 AUD.