Indie publisher Modus Games and developer Finish Line Games today released Skully, a reanimated skull’s delightful platforming adventure across a magical island, on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $29.99.
Skully’s accompanying launch trailer is packed with gameplay which perfectly demonstrates our cranium-sized star’s agility and knack for wielding clay-boosted powers. Pools of magical clay can be found while hopping through this colorful land, lending strength in battles and opening new routes through Skully’s beautiful world.
Get a sense of what Skully can do by watching the full launch trailer here:
- Rewarding Platforming: Skully’s sense of momentum translates wonderfully while hurtling down paths and hopping between platforms, making movement super satisfying.
- Incredible Powers: Sculpt one of three forms for Skully from clay found around the island to bash pesky fauna, reach new areas, and solve skull-scratching puzzles.
- A Vibrant World: Skully’s journey barrels through seven wildly distinctive ecosystems across 18 chapters, making its isle feel like a sprawling world with unique regions.
- Endearing Locals: A curious cast, including the peace-seeking ally Terry who granted Skully a second chance at life, bring a playful quest to life with stellar performances.
- V̷o̴l̶c̸a̵n̸o̷-̷S̷i̷z̴e̴d̴ ̶S̶t̷a̸k̸e̴s̴:̴ ̶H̷e̷l̵p̶ ̸T̵e̷r̸r̵y̵ ̴f̵i̴n̶d̸ ̵a̴ ̸r̸e̸s̷o̴l̷u̵t̵i̶o̷n̴ ̶t̷o̸ ̴h̶i̸s̸ ̴s̵i̷b̸l̴i̸n̴g̵s̶’̶ ̸d̴i̷s̷p̸u̷t̴e̸ ̷b̵e̶f̴o̷r̵e̷ ̴t̵h̶e̵i̸r̵ ̷a̵r̸g̴u̷m̵e̷n̵t̵ ̵u̵s̶h̸e̴r̴s̵ ̵d̸o̴o̶m̶ ̷t̸o̶ ̶t̴h̷e̸i̶r̷ ̷o̵n̷c̶e̷-̴p̸i̸c̶t̴u̸r̸e̴s̶q̵u̶e̶ ̸h̶o̷m̵e̷.̶