Yogscast Games and developers Foggy Box Games today announced their mealtime co-op party game Brunch Club will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 11 August 2020.
Brunch Club tasks players with working together to play a specific role on the dinner table as they all come together to make fry ups, BBQ feasts and snacks. Except these mealtimes contain unique hazards that will keep players on their toes. Whether avoiding sniper fire in Fry Hard or waiting for the ever-changing seasons in Game of Cones, each level will force family and friends to be on their toes to achieve the quickest time to place on the global leaderboards.
Players can also settle those dinnertime family grudges in the competitive VS Mode. Or relax a little in the Brunch Club arcade with its fun, competitive mini games. Whether staying clean and navigating through checkpoints in Five Second Rule or Slamming, charging and dodging your way to sumo victory in Riceball Rumble, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
In addition to its launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, a new update for Brunch Club on Nintendo Switch and PC will see a host of additions coming to all versions of the game including:
- A newly updated Arcade Mode.
- New competitive mini games.
- New difficulty progression for every level.
- A number of level tweaks and mechanical changes across all modes to ensure a smooth experience.
- N̸e̵w̷ ̵l̶a̸n̴g̴u̸a̵g̴e̷ ̶o̷p̴t̷i̸o̶n̵s̷ ̷t̵o̴ ̵e̸n̶s̷u̸r̴e̸ ̶B̸r̶u̸n̴c̵h̴ ̵C̷l̸u̷b̷ ̷i̶s̷ ̵m̷o̸r̶e̴ ̸a̵c̵c̷e̸s̴s̴i̵b̴l̷e̶ ̸t̷h̴a̷n̶ ̶e̷v̴e̴r̸.̵
Brunch Club will launch on Xbox One with a special launch day discount of 10%. Players can pick up Brunch Club on Switch for 30% off and for 50% off on PC as part of the Tiny Teams Festival Sale.