tinyDino Games and The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild released The Ambassadors: Fractured Timelines today. It’s available now for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam. The game is rated ESRB T/PEGI 16. It is priced at $14.99 USD and also has a 20% off discount across all platforms. This twin-stick fantasy shooter has a nonlinear progression style, fully unique soundtrack, and retro pixel graphics all providing a familiar but enticing gameplay experience.
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines has you play as Gregor, a newly inducted member of the Eternal Fellowship. Alongside Cait, an Ambassador of Time, you train with magical weapons to face an unknown threat. Suddenly, Tamaris is attacked! Cait is wounded, and you must venture forth alone. Discover and utilize magical weapons and armor to discover what happened to the Eternal Fellowship and restore your home to its former glory.
As tinyDino Games describes it: “We like to think of it as a mashup of all the indie games we enjoyed while learning how to make games ourselves. Because of this, you will notice elements of Braid, Crawl, The Binding of Isaac, and Nuclear Throne all tossed together into a new and shiny twin-stick shooter.”
- Stop time, overcome environmental challenges and combat your enemies.
- Assemble an arsenal full of unique magical weapons and armor.
- Change your equipment on the fly to suit new challenges – nothing is perfect in every situation.
- Traverse dimensions however you want with non-linear progression.
- D̶i̷s̴c̸o̷v̸e̵r̴ ̶t̸h̸e̶ ̸m̵y̷s̵t̷e̸r̷i̸e̷s̶ ̵o̵f̷ ̶T̶a̸m̷a̵r̵i̴s̵ ̴a̶n̸d̵ ̵f̸i̴n̸d̷ ̵o̵u̶t̵ ̶w̴h̶a̴t̷ ̴h̴a̸p̷p̷e̶n̸e̷d̷ ̷t̵o̸ ̸t̶h̶e̷ ̸E̴t̶e̶r̷n̴a̶l̸ ̷F̴e̵l̵l̵o̶w̷s̸h̵i̸p̸.̴