Hidden Layer Games and Chucklefish today announced the cinematic and deeply atmospheric puzzle-platformer INMOST will launch on PC and Nintendo Switch on 21 August.
An intimate story of loss and hope, INMOST explores the perspective of three unique characters in a nightmarish landscape that is perfect for enjoying on a dark and stormy night. Slice through enemies, and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that awaits.
INMOST on PC also features CORSAIR’s dynamic iCUE lighting integration software, turning an entire PC setup into an extension of INMOST’s world as RGB lighting reacts to in-game events to further immerse players.
INMOST, by Lithuania-based indie studio Hidden Layer Games, is an emotional and deeply atmospheric narrative-driven puzzle platformer. Uncover the story of an adventurous young girl, a stoic knight and a man in search of answers.
Escape the depths of an otherworldly labyrinth in this cinematic puzzle platformer. Explore a hauntingly beautiful world, with three playable characters, in one dark, interconnected story. Something is lurking in the shadows.
- Venture through a hauntingly atmospheric pixel art world.
- 3 main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles.
- A knight adventures into the depths of a deteriorating castle. A child uncovers the past of an eerie house. A wanderer searches for answers.
- Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve environmental puzzles and utilise your scythe, hookshot and pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
- Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single-sitting on a dark, stormy night.
- Explore every nook and cranny to find secret passages and collectibles.
With the launch of the Nintendo Switch and PC versions, this will be the most complete INMOST experience, featuring all new story content, locations to explore and puzzles to overcome. New features include:
- New story content including cutscenes, characters and many new lines of dialogue.
- New Locations and Puzzles.
- New and improved enemies.
- New music tracks and sound effects.
- Enhanced weather effects.
- Optimized in-game physics and improved performance.
- I̷m̷p̶r̴o̶v̶e̸d̶ ̷l̴o̷c̶a̸l̸i̷z̸a̸t̴i̵o̷n̴.̸