The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild and ToasterFuel are releasing Deleveled on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam September 10th, 2020 for $9.99 USD. The game is rated ESRB E/PEGI 3. Review codes are available upon request and there is a review embargo in place until September 7th, 2020.
What goes up, must come down! Deleveled is a momentum based puzzle-platformer inspired by Newton’s third law of motion. As an added twist, there’s no jump button – so all of your vertical movement comes from bouncing or falling. Control two squares at the same time as you move through the level to hit switches, complete puzzles, and bounce your way to the perfect finish! Conserve your momentum as you solve 120 unique levels, each with multiple creative solutions. Flex your brain muscles when Deleveled releases September 10th, 2020 for Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
Toasterfuel had this to say about their motivations for creating the game:
“We love how many solutions exist in the Deleveled universe because it breeds creativity from something that might look like it’s prescriptive. We hope that it always hits those exact right notes of difficulty: tough but also tough to put down.” – Patrick Nance, Level Design and Audio
“We’ve been inspired by all the ways that indies have built on their core mechanics in their games, and I’ve always wanted to see what would happen if you took away the jump button from a player.” – Kyle Donnelly, Game Programmer
- Chiptune inspired soundtrack, with unique music for each world.
- Minimalist, abstract art style that comes to life as you play.
- Momentum based platforming keeps movement flowing through 120 levels.
- Change gravity, fall through walls, and rotate levels to find the most creative solution.
- S̴e̶c̷r̴e̷t̵s̴ ̶a̴n̴d̶ ̶b̴o̵n̷u̵s̴e̶s̸ ̶f̷o̷r̸ ̵t̵h̷e̵ ̵c̵u̶r̷i̵o̶u̵s̸ ̵g̶r̸a̸v̴i̴t̵y̷-̴d̵e̴f̷y̷i̴n̸g̸ ̴a̸d̴v̸e̸n̵t̷u̶r̴e̷r̷.̴