Independent game studio Ranida Games today announced that PBA Basketball Slam: Arcade Edition is now available on Steam Early Access. A 2-on-2 arcade-style full court basketball game, Arcade Edition supports four languages: English, Tagalog, Spanish, and Portuguese with more to be added. The game is currently discounted for a special launch week promotion of 25% off the regular price of $4.99 (US) / P159.95 (Philippines).
Building upon the enhanced features of its popular mobile counterpart, Basketball Slam, which showcases epic moves, high-flying dunks, and exaggerated gameplay, PBA Basketball Slam: Arcade Edition will give players the opportunity to play with up to four players through local multiplayer, or play with friends online via Steam’s Remote Play Together.
PBA Basketball Slam: Arcade Edition’s early access version comes with the following features:
- PBA teams and roster.
- 2-on-2 arcade-style full court basketball gameplay.
- 6 free court locations to play.
- Full controller support.
- Option to use keyboard on single player mode.
- Local Multiplayer mode, supporting up to four players.
- Play online using Steam Remote Play.
- English, Tagalog, Spanish, and Portuguese language support.
Upon the Arcade Edition’s official release, additional features for the full version of the game will become available as a free update to everyone owning the Steam Early Access version. These include:
- Campaign mode.
- Create Player feature.
- Shops and locker feature.
- More basketball court locations.
- More music and voice-overs.
- M̴o̵r̵e̵ ̸p̷o̶l̷i̴s̵h̸e̶d̶ ̸g̵a̶m̴e̶p̷l̶a̸y̷ ̴a̷n̶d̶ ̶u̴s̷e̴r̴ ̵i̸n̷t̴e̸r̸f̴a̸c̷e̶.̸