The latest game from inkle, the narrative masterminds behind the award-winning 80 Days and Heaven’s Vault, Pendragon is a simple yet elegant tactics game where strategy and storytelling intertwine. Check out the new gameplay trailer and screenshots to see Pendragon in action!
An Infinitely Replayable Epic AD 673. Camelot has fallen. The jealous Sir Mordred has broken the fellowship of the Round Table with hatred and lies. Now King Arthur faces his final battle. Who will keep the dream of Camelot alive?
Each Pendragon playthrough features different characters and scenarios as Guinevere, Lancelot, Sir Gawaine, Sir Kay, Merlyn, and four more heroes of the Round Table fight their way across Dark Ages Britain to reach King Arthur. With infinite combinations of maps to travel, moves to make, and characters to befriend (or betray), no two playthroughs — or stories — are alike. Secrets will be uncovered. Hearts will be broken. People will die. But maybe, just maybe, King Arthur can be saved…
- Experience story and gameplay as one. Pendragon’s story plays out on the field of battle itself, driven by your decisions — and those of your enemies. A randomized game board ensures every playthrough is new.
- Face your foes. Encounter wild creatures, brutal rogues, and Sir Mordred’s dark knights on your perilous journey to Camlann. Successful runs will unlock harder difficulty levels with additional enemies, strategies, and secrets.
- Draw your sword. Fight turn-based battles with simple yet deeply strategic combat where position is everything, losses are inevitable, and every step permanently shapes the narrative.
- Live the legend. There will be love, suspicion, revenge, sacrifice, and murder — and no one is safe, not even your leader.
- D̸e̷c̶i̶d̷e̵ ̶C̸a̵m̷e̶l̶o̴t̴’̵s̴ ̶f̷a̵t̶e̷.̴ ̶Y̵o̷u̵r̶ ̷a̶c̸t̸i̴o̸n̸s̵ ̸d̶e̵t̴e̶r̸m̶i̷n̶e̷ ̶w̵h̷e̵t̸h̴e̵r̷ ̸A̷r̶t̴h̷u̸r̷ ̸f̵a̶c̶e̷s̵ ̴M̸o̸r̶d̷r̸e̵d̶ ̵a̴l̵o̸n̴e̷ ̸o̴r̶ ̸w̷i̴t̸h̷ ̷h̵i̶s̶ ̴f̸r̶i̵e̵n̵d̷s̵ ̷b̴y̴ ̸h̷i̴s̴ ̴s̷i̶d̵e̷.̴