Indie game dev Funselektor has announced today that his new racing game art of rally will launch on the 23rd of September for PC via Steam. The game will feature both a single-player campaign mode and online leaderboards at launch.
In art of rally, players will travel all across the world and drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan, and Germany.
Choosing from a large panel of iconic rally cars from the 60’s to the ’90s, all kinds of players – from beginners to expert racers – can engage the tightest hairpins with options to fine-tune the stability, counter steer, and anti-lock braking assist, as well as choosing automatic or manual transmission.
The Career mode will take players back in time during the golden years of rally from the early ’60s to the iconic Group B regulation era, locations (60 stages), and vehicles (50+) as they progress as a top racer.
For those ready to measure themselves against the world, the game will also feature daily and weekly challenges, with leaderboards ranking those up to the task.
And because “To do something dangerous with style is art…”,a Photo and a Replay mode will be available for players to share their best action shots or keep the memory of a golden sunset on their favorite location.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode.
- 50+ iconic rally cars from the 60s to the ’90s, Group B, Group S, Group A.
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan, and Germany.
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards.
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots.
- V̵r̴o̷o̷o̸o̷o̶o̶o̵o̴o̵o̷o̴o̸o̶o̸o̶m̷. ?