Cydonian Games announced Voidspeed Outlaw, a fast-paced pseudo-3D racing game inspired by similar games from the late 80s and early 90s, but with modern twists and effects.
ABOUT THE GAME
Voidspeed Outlaw is a fast-paced retro-futuristic racer set on Mars. Rendered in low def pseudo 3D.
Mars 21XX. Ever since you were a toddler you’ve always dreamt of being a racer in the system-wide Voidspeed Racing League. You saved your money, pieced together a junk ship, and raced in wasteland all-or-nothing outlaw leagues. You’ve been noticed by the street scene and have built a pretty competent racer, but the races are incredibly illegal and run by the Martian underground. You can take favors to climb the ranks, but all debts must be paid.
The path to the VRL is steep, full of corruption and death, but it’s all you’ve ever dreamt of. And you don’t accept defeat.
- Authentic pseudo-3D rendering drawn using 2D pixel art. Relive classic racing game style with modern twists and effects.
- Ability to take on a variety of race tracks set on Mars, Titan, Europa, and more.
- A storyline featuring lovingly crafted pixel art cutscenes.
- Several arcade game modes.
- Variety of unique speeder models to choose from.
- U̸p̵g̴r̷a̸d̶i̸n̴g̵ ̵a̴n̶d̵ ̵t̵u̶n̸i̵n̷g̵ ̵y̸o̸u̵r̵ ̶s̴p̴e̶e̷d̴e̸r̴.̵