The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild and ToasterFuel are releasing Deleveled on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam today for $9.99 USD. The game is rated ESRB E/PEGI 3. Review codes are available upon request. A special 20% off discount is available for the first week of launch across all platforms.
Deleveled is a puzzle-platformer inspired by Newton’s third law of motion. Follow in his footsteps and reimagine your relationship with gravity to solve truly mind bending puzzles. Control two squares at the same time as you move through the level to hit switches, complete puzzles, and bounce your way to the perfect finish! As an added twist, there’s no jump button – so all of your vertical movement comes from bouncing or falling which means you’ll need to conserve your momentum. Learn to trust gravity as you solve 120 unique levels, most with multiple creative solutions. Flex your brain muscles in Deleveled today on Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
ToasterFuel had this to say about developing the game:
“We love how many solutions exist in the Deleveled universe because it breeds creativity from something that might look like it’s prescriptive. We hope that it always hits those exact right notes of difficulty: tough but also tough to put down.” – Patrick Nance, Level Design and Audio
“We’ve been inspired by all the ways that indies have built on their core mechanics in their games, and I’ve always wanted to see what would happen if you took away the jump button from a player.” – Kyle Donnelly, Game Programmer
– Chiptune soundtrack, with unique music for each world.
– Minimalist, abstract art style that comes to life as you play.
– Momentum-based platforming keeps movement flowing through 120 levels.
– Change gravity, fall through walls, and rotate levels to find the most creative solution.
– S̴e̶c̷r̴e̶t̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̶b̸o̵n̷u̵s̷e̸s̸ ̷f̷o̷r̴ ̶t̸h̸e̶ ̸c̵u̶r̸i̵o̸u̵s̵ ̷g̷r̶a̴v̴i̴t̶y̵-̶d̵e̵f̵y̶i̸n̷g̶ ̴a̵d̸v̵e̴n̴t̷u̶r̸e̴r̶.̴