Independent developer Adventure4Life Studios announce the prologue to Plot of the Druid on October 15 for free on Steam, available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Plot of the Druid is a fantasy point and click adventure game using high-definition hand-painted drawings that capture the feel of old-school pixel art. The script has a dry, sarcastic British wit that’s reminiscent of Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
The free demo will feature 1+ hour of gameplay with lots of silly jokes, many references to classic adventure games, a small taste of magical shapeshifting, two difficulty levels (like in Curse of Monkey Island), a journal to help keep you on track, and fully voice and text localization into six languages.
- A small taste of magical shapeshifting
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
- Wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster.
- Smooth 2D animations, including amusing and thrilling cutscenes.
- An immersive, charming background music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- A journal to help keep you on track
- A̵v̴a̵i̶l̸a̸b̶l̶e̴ ̵i̶n̸ ̶E̷n̶g̵l̸i̸s̷h̴,̴ ̸H̶e̶b̸r̵e̷w̷,̵ ̸S̴p̸a̴n̴i̴s̶h̴,̶ ̷F̵r̵e̴n̵c̵h̴,̶ ̵G̶e̶r̶m̷a̶n̷,̸ ̸I̸t̸a̵l̴i̴a̴n̴ ̵a̸n̶d̸ ̴R̷u̸s̷s̴i̷a̸n̶.̷