V Publishing has dropped a release date trailer to announce that their highly-anticipated story-driven action RPG game Fallen Angel for Steam will launch on October 22, 2020. In addition, the title will be coming to Nintendo Switch in 2021.
Co-developed by Developer Matrioshka Games and V Publishing. Fallen Angel is a symphony of pixel art and demon-fueled action. Drawing from biblical Apocrypha, Fallen Angel creates a unique world based on the Judeo-Christian mythos and throws players into a quest for vengeance in a heart-pumping action RPG.
Featuring crisp pixel art and animation, Fallen Angel will journey through the realms of the afterlife, each with its own distinct theme including cyberpunk nightclubs, serene, lush gardens, and more. As players travel through the realms of Heaven, they will stumble upon a variety of weaponry and items each with their own unique stats and lore attached. Players will also be able to level up and choose to upgrade their character to suit their playstyle.
Players are equipped with blades, guns, claws, and a variety of skills to make their way through the realms of Heaven. Players can use their preferred fighting styles to take on enemies, whether that be head-to-head brute combat, maneuvering with precision and counterattacks, or relying on a variety of ranged weapons. In addition to various fighting tactics, players shift into a powerful demon form for a limited time that comes with powerful advantages in combat.
A̶ ̸f̵u̷l̶l̵ ̴l̵i̵s̵t̸ ̸o̶f̴ ̸f̸e̷a̵t̴u̸r̷e̷s̵ ̴i̵n̴c̷l̴u̸d̷e̸s̶:̸
- An incredible soundtrack to battle through Heaven’s gates and eliminate all archangels that stand in the way to the throne of Heaven.
- Brutal and seamless combat styles for ground and aerial approaches, including unique combos for players to smash out.
- Beautiful pixel art and animations with several different flavors of Heaven.
- Challenging boss fights and mini bosses that re-imagine the marvels of the Old Testament.
- Character progression system.
- Lore driven weapons and items to scour the game world for.
- Full controller support to suit every player’s preferred style.
- Co-op availability to bring carnage to Heaven with a friend.
Fallen Angel is coming to Steam on October 22 for $24.99 / £19.99 / €20.99 and will feature a launch discount of 20%.