Ambiera is happy to announce their next upcoming game “Cargo Company”. The first screenshots and gameplay video is available, and there is also a Steam page already.
“Cargo Company” is a game where you run a company to transport passengers and cargo using trains, trucks, busses, and even rockets between planets.
F̴e̵a̷t̵u̶r̴e̸s̷ ̷o̵f̸ ̷t̴h̶e̴ ̶g̴a̶m̶e̸:̷
- Build bridges, rail ways, streets, train stations and launch platforms.
- Transport wares and passengers using trains, trucks, busses and even rockets.
- Make money and grow your company.
- Production chains include steel, wood, oil, goods, cars, tanks, and even rocket propellant.
- Towns grow to large cities with the right incentives.
- Help humanity grow and expand into space.
- Transport goods between planets.
- Run your transportation routes on multiple planets at the same time.
- Switch between earth, mars, moon and others at any time.
- Grow your transport company and become an interplanetary tycoon.
The game is already available to be pre-ordered on its website. Preorders support the development of the game and gamers can get access to the alpha version that way as well, once available.