Commander ’85 explores humankind’s dream of creating self-aware AI. Go back in time to the 1980s, become a teenage boy with no idea of the powerful machine in his hands, and see what said machine could lead to once it discovers that the human commanding it is entirely unprepared for such a responsibility.
ABOUT COMMANDER ’85
Commander ’85 is a sci-fi thriller that will allow you to decide the fate of the world using an advanced system of interaction with the computer’s artificial intelligence. Build its trust and friendliness toward you, listen to its sarcastic comments, and even watch as it quarrels with your parents! With hundreds of possibilities and random elements in the game’s plot, every time you play will be different, with your choices leading to one of three possible endings.
C̷O̸M̶M̷A̴N̵D̷E̴R̶ ̶’̵8̷5̸ ̸M̸A̸I̶N̵ ̵F̷E̴A̵T̶U̵R̸E̷S̴
- A historical setting featuring the culture and technology of the 1980s. Including various Easter eggs and nostalgic references.
- Innovative artificial intelligence system reflecting every choice and decision you make, and as a result leading to various plot twists and different endings.
- Randomly generated story branches and elements of the player’s surroundings, additional quests, and optional activities make every playthrough different.
- Radio stations broadcasting custom shows, commercials, and music, to help you really immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the ’80s.
- Numerous games and programs that you can not only install, but actually run on your Commander.
- Graphics inspired by VHS recordings, with additional sequences created in the style of period-specific movies.