New Game Order and META Publishing are proud to launch The Uncertain: Light at the End today for PC.
See the launch trailer for The Uncertain: Light at the End here:
The Uncertain: Light at the End is a story-driven third-person sci-fi adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity has been replaced by machines. A young girl named Emily must survive as a lone outcast and unravel the mystery behind humanity’s disappearance, travelling through the abandoned world while pursued by the same machines which once served humankind.
- Welcome to a lonely Earth. Jump into an all-new and original story, in a world inexplicably abandoned by humans and dominated by robots.
- Discover deep lore and embedded storytelling. Learn about the past and present of a machine-dominated Earth world through exploration and interaction.
- Explore an abandoned world. Guide Emily through an empty and lonely city, filled with intricate details and hints at life before the disaster.
- Solve entirely unique puzzles. Every puzzle in The Uncertain: Light at the End is a unique challenge with unique mechanics.
- Lose yourself in Emily’s world. Immersive audio and a rich cinematic score bring The Uncertain’s lonely world to life.
Created by independent developer New Game Order (formerly ComonGames), The Uncertain: Light at the End presents an all-new adventure set in the universe established by 2016’s The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, which has achieved more than 1,000 reviews and a Very Positive rating from the Steam community.
The Uncertain: Light at the End is available today on Steam and GOG.com for $14.99 (£11.39, €12.49), with a 15% discount for launch and an additional 15% discount for owners of The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day.