Falcon Age, Outerloop Games’ inaugural title, releases today on Nintendo e-Shop for Switch and Steam for $19.99 USD! Fans that flock (is this our final bird pun of 2020, who knows?) to get the game during launch week will enjoy a 25% off discount.
About Falcon Age
In this first-person single-player action-adventure, players will take on the role of Ara and learn to hunt, gather, and fight to reclaim her cultural legacy in the lost art of falcon hunting against a force of automated colonizers.
The game starts on a dying colony planet with its culture destroyed, resourced depleted, and turned into a desert by machine invaders. Ara’s been wrongfully thrown in jail for a minor infraction. While she awaits her fate in a lonely cell, she passes the time by befriending a young falcon. Together they escape and set off on an adventure to help the resistance reclaim their freedom and drive off the invaders.
- Take back your life: Rebel against robot colonisers and reclaim your culture.
- Bond with a bird companion: Name, pet, feed, teach, and dress up your falcon.
- Hunt with your falcon: Various animals roam the land and can be hunted for precious materials.
- Craft falcon snacks: Farm, hunt, and cook snacks to feed, buff, heal and strengthen your falcon.
- Accessorize your falcon: Make your falcon look dreamy with different hats and scarves. -also equipment for gameplay like sonar and armor.
- Fight robot colonisers: Use your trusty stun baton to fight off drones and robots with the help of your falcon.
- Reclaim your land: Take back multiple locations from the colonising faction and rebuild your community.
- Imprint Mode: Play the story mode with optional combat.
- Dedicated pet button: Give and take items, high-five, fist bump, and sooth your falcon.