Independent developer Alain Becam will be releasing his beautiful, hand-painted, hidden object game NYAF on November 9 on Steam.
NYAF is an enjoyable and relaxing experience featuring fantastic music and sounds recorded by the developer, his son and a friend. The game contains a full automatic save so you can quit at any time without losing your progress.
“NYAF is also a different hidden object game, where the engaging music together with the fluid control create a fluid experience”, says Alain Becam. “I tried to make the game very dynamic”.
The backgrounds and the characters of NYAF are all hand painted and unique, some scanned from 1 by 1 meters canvas, from the artist Sébastien Lesage. The originals on canvas glow in the dark, thus the light green colour.
The pieces of music are from several great musicians, Chris Huelsbeck, Chan Redfield, Chris Collins, LiQWYD, Alexander Nakarada, Jean-Philippe Rameau and have been selected to match the current stage/game. NYAF is also 4 games in one: NYAF, MMPG, YANYAF and a secret one! Play NYAF to unlock the other games, 2 will get unlocked by progressing in it, for the last one you need to find the secrets.
Apart from that, a playable parody of NYAF called YAF has been released on Android for free. The title is full of banners from fake advertisers and fake IAP’s.
- Find the hidden characters on hand painted backgrounds.
- Select between 8 levels of difficulties.
- Earn coins that you can use to buy 2 dogs that help you find the hidden characters.
- Battle the opponent in a massive minimalist fighting game.
- Unlock units by playing the other games.
- Your units are placed automatically for you but you can always erase them to put them at another place.
- Use brute force to get more units or try to go as far as possible being a strategist.
- Once a level has been won, you can unlock it.
- Find the small symbols in an infinity of generated backgrounds.
- No goal, no ending just for those who want a challenge looking for tiny symbols.
- A game where the Paywalls are part of the game!
- Find the dollars to buy updates, buy some dogs to find the dollars for you.
- When stuck, you can buy the (fake) in-app purchases to get some help, or find a way around it!
- When rich enough, you can use the 2nd shop to update your hero: alone against the mighty Paintball Army, he will need a lot of strength to win.