FEARDEMIC sp. z o.o., a wholly owned subsidiary of BLOOBER TEAM S.A, and Mateusz Belicki (aka UNFINISHED GAMES), an independent development studio based Gdansk, Poland, are excited to announce that CATHEDRAL 3-D is out now!
Get ready to burn humans alive, destroy angels and defy The Hand – CATHEDRAL 3-D is out now on Steam at a 10% discount for a whole week!
After two years of development, this retro-looking single-player endless arena shooter inspired by the likes of Quake, Devil Daggers and Catacomb 3-D is finally available for the masses.
More about the game:
CATHEDRAL 3-D is a fast-paced, arcade, single-player, endless arena inspired by the early 3-D shooters of the 90s. You are the Monster, a powerful and incredibly agile beast armed with fiery breath. Your lair – a cathedral floating in the sky – hides a chest containing your heart. The humans want you dead, and they are coming in endless hordes to destroy you and your chest.
- Unique gameplay focused around protecting the chest.
- Super-fluid movement system with double jumps, strafing, rocket jumping and shotgun flying.
- Three attack types – rapid-fire, cluster shot, firebombs.
- Additional special abilities to unlock by surviving long enough.
- A leaderboard that allows you to compete with other players around the world.
- Custom game engine with a 90s-games-style rasterized look with unfiltered textures and jagged animations.
- Handcrafted graphics and sounds.
- Localized in 12 languages.