Rude Ghost and publisher Skymap Games have announced that the precious and perplexing Pixel Puzzle Makeout League is now available for Nintendo Switch and Steam! The pixel puzzle-meets-dating sim mashup was previously named one of the Top 10 Games at PAX East by Indie Games Plus. You can begin your superpowered journey of finding love and solving nonograms today.
Pixel puzzles and first dates come together to make a heartfelt story.
Pixel Puzzle Makeout League is a darling mashup between a pixel puzzle game and a dating sim. Players take on the role of Pixel Girl, a superhero with the power of “pixel puzzle-solving.” Turn your problems into nonograms, then solve ‘em to save the day! Go on dates with a cast of pun-flinging personified puzzles in this sentimental superhero adventure.
“Pixel Puzzle Makeout League is a game I’ve been dreaming about for a long time—mixing pixel puzzles with a heartfelt story about dating a cast of puzzle-themed superheroes. It’s silly, sweet, and full of surprises!”
- James Johnston, Director
- Dating sim meets puzzle game in this superhero adventure.
- Join and date the Puzzle League: a group of 4 superheroes based on crossword, sudoku, chess, and jigsaw puzzles.
- Over 250 pixel puzzles to solve: your superpowers make puzzles a part of the narrative.
- A supernatural plot weaving in multiple dates with each character.
- Exotic date locations: a café, the library, mountain climbing, and the center of the earth?!
- D A T E A G I A N T P U Z Z L E P I E C E.