1C Entertainment and developer Jujubee announced today that the launch date for real-time grand strategy, Realpolitiks II, has been moved to November 18, 2020. The game will be available on PC via Steam Early Access for the price of 29.99 USD / 24.99 EUR with the full launch planned for early 2021.
Due to the challenges the whole industry is facing caused by the pandemic, the restrictions related to working remotely, but also the overwhelming feedback from the community, the game will be released a few days later than initially planned and has been moved to Early Access in order to give the players the chance to have a big influence on its further development. Additionally a new video trailer has been made available.
Realpolitiks II will launch in Early Access with all its planned content, featuring 208 contemporary countries to choose from, 2 scenario campaigns, many fully functional new features and mechanics introduced to the game compared to its predecessor, such as the new combat system and the intelligence mechanics. And not forget to mention the highly anticipated modding tool that will allow players to create their very own content and alter the game to their liking.
About Realpolitiks II:
Experience classic grand-strategy set in modern times in Realpolitiks II where you lead any contemporary nation in an attempt to secure world dominance. The road to supremacy is filled with modern world issues as you manage your nation’s economy, command armies, conduct diplomatic and espionage actions, and tackle global threats such as terrorism, pandemics, famine, and more.
Realpolitiks II expands its gameplay with a set of new features, tools and strategies that you can use in order to achieve your goals. Intelligence mechanics has been enhanced with the addition of spy units that can play a crucial role in knowing what your opponents are up to, a redesigned combat system that provides even more options to plan your military actions, an advanced management system, and a lot more.
Realpolitiks II will also feature a Modding tool for the first time, allowing you to create your very own content and alter the game to your liking! You will have full freedom to design new campaigns, scenarios, units, even new nations, shape the project trees as you see fit, or modify the starting parameters of each country and make, for example, the beautiful and exotic country of Nauru as the most powerful nation in the world!
- Dominate the Globe – Choose from 208 contemporary nations (including Sealand & Kiribati) and conquer your opponents. Adapt your strategy accordingly whether you start as a superpower or a small independent nation.
- New Modern Warfare – A brand-new combat system enables full control of your units on the battlefield while taking into account strategic advantages such as the weather, terrain, equipment, and a whole lot more.
- Expanded Management System – Create a communist utopia, a completely free market nation, or become a tyrant overseeing your citizens’ every step. With over 700 projects and technologies to choose from, you decide the path to greatness.
- Improved Diplomacy – Engage in advanced negotiations to establish new trade routes or military access to neighboring regions. With a completely reworked AI, and new Favor and Investment systems that allow you to influence other countries – diplomacy becomes a crucial tool once again, especially as other leaders will prove hard negotiators.
- Advanced Espionage – Conduct clandestine actions with your spies, steal breakthrough technologies to further increase your military power, and invent new ways of mass destruction. Dominate your foes from the shadows.
- New and Unpredictable Events – Over 1000 new events ranging from minor provincial issues to a world-threatening meteor strike. Be wary of the ever-changing world as each playthrough will be completely different.
- Growth By Infrastructure – Buildings are a major part of your campaign as they enable you to recruit more units, train your spies and generals faster, defend against rocket attacks, or increase the supply range to your armies.
- Mod Support – Use a plethora of in-game tools to create your very own campaigns, scenarios, units, and nations.