Just For Games and spanish developer Xaloc Studios are thrilled to share with you the release of the first magical pet-caring game : Fantasy Friends.
Fantasy Friends is now available on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on November 6th digitally. A retail version will be out on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Europe on November 20th and North America on November 19th (Switch only) ! That’s magical!
The game takes place in a gorgeous fantasy forest where anything is possible! With the help of Aurea, the magic fairy, you will care for 12 adorable new pet friends! Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you!
The more you care for them, keeping them happy and healthy, the more mana you will earn. Use your mana to get new creatures, buy them new clothes or even cooler toys to play with, and decorate the forest with incredible fun items!
Watch the very first trailer of Fantasy Friends right now :
Fantasy Friends’ features :
- From a flying panda to a rainbow unicorn, discover 12 incredible creatures you’ll love to cuddle and play with. As soon as they hatch, all of them will need your attention.
- Each animal needs a specific food you’ll have to produce. They each live in their own house and have an original game that they like best. Have fun while getting to know them all!
- Collect hundreds of colors and skins for your pets and challenge your friends to see who will have the most unique creatures. Be the first to find the rarest ones!
- Get cool accessories (hats, sunglasses, ribbons, etc.) to customize each of your pets!
- Decorate the forest in your own style with beautiful buildings, plants, and magical objects! Some of them may surprise you.
- Random magical events can happen at any time… You can earn more mana or even get exclusive skins!