Crackshell and BlitWorks are proud to announce that the acclaimed Hack N’ Slash RPG Roguelike Heroes of Hammerwatch – Ultimate Edition will be releasing this December 1st on PlayStation 4 and will also be playable on PlayStation 5, the title will arrive in its most complete form, as it comes with all DLCs! Heroes of Hammerwatch – Ultimate Edition has been recently released on Nintendo Switch (eShop) and Xbox One (Microsoft Store), achieving wide commercial and critical success, as it became the 10th Best Rated Game on both platforms according to Metacritic (with metascores of 85 and 84 respectively).
Heroes of Hammerwatch, sequel to the 2013 acclaimed indie classic Hammerwatch, is set in the same universe and expands upon it in every way. Be prepared to encounter endless hordes of enemies, ferocious bosses, traps, puzzles, secrets and lots of loot, as you battle your way through procedurally generated dungeons to reach the top of the Forsaken Spire. PC players have very much enjoyed the game, with more than 300.000 copies sold and 87% average user score, out of more than 3500 Steam reviews.
- Procedurally generated levels bring you a new challenge with each run.
- Online Co-Op: Have up to 3 friends to join the dungeon crawling madness.
- Town upgrades: Revamp 10 different buildings to grant your heroes with various enhancements.
- 9 different classes: Each one with unique stats, abilities and play styles.
- Over 100 unique items of various rarities.
- Includes all 3 DLCs: Witch Hunter, Pyramid of Prophecy and Moon Temple. With many additional skills, items, areas to explore, 2 new game modes, 2 new classes and much more!
- New Game+: Get ready for a real challenge, and even if you beat it, the challenge never ends!