Publisher Merge Games, in collaboration with indie developer Still Running is excited to reveal the most gruesome take on the isometric souls-like genre, Morbid: The Seven Acolytes is OUT NOW on Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch!
You are the last Striver of Dibrom. Your duty, which you have trained your entire life for, is to defeat the Seven Acolytes and free the kingdom from the heavy yoke of their terror. First premiered on the Future Games Show, Morbid: The Seven Acolytes is a brutal gothic action RPG available now on consoles and PC!
Retail versions of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes, including the deluxe Signature Edition will also be available via the Signature Edition store on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on December 4th.
With recent features across PAX 2020 and IGN’s Gamescom Studio Morbid will have players testing their mettle with a wealth of bloodthirsty encounters and rich, absorbing lore. Challenging foes, mini-bosses, and memorable large-scale boss fights with fully orchestrated music are some of the ferocious encounters the player will experience throughout the world of Morbid.
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments.
- Perk levelling system with multiple ways to build your character.
- Deep, immersive lore with NPCs to meet throughout the world.
- Epic, fully orchestrated soundtrack.
- Health, Stamina and Sanity management is important as you traverse the world.