Independent studio netmin Games release their season 20-21 update in their sports management hit Hockey Manager on Steam today. The update will be free for every user who acquired the original version of the game.
In Hockey Manager you can lead any club in America and Europe –or create a new one using the editor–, control their financial aspects, train their players, and manage transfers, sponsors and merchandising.
The new update contains full data of season 2020-2021 including pictures and sponsors, in addition to other major improvements such as making transfers and searching players easier. Apart from that, the developer included a lot more 3D-game-scenes, the amount nearly doubled.
Hockey Manager features the official licenses of Synerglace Ligue Magnus (French league) and Liga Nacional de Hockey Hielo – Loterías (Spanish league).
- Train and manage your hockey team from the lower leagues to the top of ice hockey sport.
- Take the job as national coach and lead your team to World Cup titles and Olympic victories.
- Huge range of functions with training, tactics, transfers, stadium, fan support, farm teams and youth teams, merchandising, private life, stock market, real careers, and much more.
- Easy to use thanks to the intuitive e-mail system and the many assistants.
- Action-packed presentation of live 3D games, with full control of your own team in real time.
- The community- and editor-functions make it easy to create and edit all leagues in the world – including players, jerseys, sponsors, referees, and much more. The exchange with other players is easy via the Steam Workshop.