The goal is to get the word out about the game’s release on Steam and Itch.io sometime in February 2021 for Windows and MacOS.
Welcome to Misery Street! An adventure RPG about humanity, loneliness and existential dread. Explore a dark world full of mystery, KILL scary monsters, solve puzzles, become a HERO or just try to get to the end where the meaning of life is supposed to be…
The story follows a miserable teenager called Emo. One day Emo stumbles upon a cloaked man who tells him of a place called Misery Street, where if you reach the end you will learn the meaning of life. This piques Emo’s interest, so he sets off on a journey. Will you join him?
- Play time of about 10 – 15 hours, with a unique NewGame+.
- Hundreds of odd items, weapons and armor.
- Balanced but not easy fights.
- Synergies with various combinations of equipment, skills and items that allow for many play-styles.
- A friend to talk to any time on your journey.
- More than 250 distinct monsters for you to MURDER.
- A few different partners that completely change the way you play.
- At least one cat.
- Many meticulously placed tiny squares that are satisfying to look at.
- Funny albeit sometimes dark dialogues with weird and hopeless NPCs.
- Secrets. Lots of secrets.
For more information about the game and it’s creator or if you want some exclusive Kickstarter rewards go to the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aleksandarduricic/misery-street.