Emotion Studio, an internal developer at Snail Games, today announced that its new top down horror shooter ZCREW has launched on Steam Early Access. Available in both English and Simplified Chinese, ZCREW supports up to four players in no-holds-barred, frantic co-op play – along with an intense single-player campaign.
In ZCREW, an alien virus has turned people into raving mad zombies – wreaking havoc on the planet and leaving only ruins behind. To re-establish order, the U.N.R. summons the help of genetically modified human clones – the only beings able to beat the odds in humanity’s favor. Infected humans, mutant insects, and other monstrosities will do anything to keep Earth firmly within their grasp!
The Early Access release of ZCREW includes two full environments (Ruined City and Lost Desert), 30 levels, 4 character classes, and 5 weapons – along with weather conditions and day/night variations. Emotion Studio and Snail Games plan to update the game throughout 2021 based on player feedback.
- Single-player and online multiplayer modes: Play solo or with up to 4 friends in co-op mode. You can join the battle at any time!
- Intense top-down action: Enjoy high-end visuals, effects, and character/monster design.
- Choose from several weapons and parts: Build your own unique weapons – and make them truly special with customizable parts.
- Character roles: Select from 4 character classes based on combat needs and play style preferences – including unique roles and skills.
- Varied quest types: Choose from a variety of quests – including assassination, transportation, defense, occupation, rescue, and more.
Pricing & Availability
ZCREW is now available on Steam Early Access for $7.99 – 20% off. On December 24, the game will return to its original retail price of $9.99.