Greetings, engineer! The COSMO agency is glad to let you know that your mission is about to begin: Dyson Sphere Program, the sci-fi automation game developed by Youthcat Studio and published by Gamera Game, will launch on Steam on January 21th, 2021! The final price will be confirmed at a later date. Check the brand new trailer below to have a quick look at the game!
ABOUT DYSON SPHERE PROGRAM
Dyson Sphere Program is a sci-fi simulator with space exploration and factory automation elements where you have to build your own galactic industrial empire from scratch. In the distant future, the power of science and technology has ushered a new age to the human race. You are a space engineer in charge of a project launched by the space alliance COSMO, tasked with a massive undertaking: constructing a Dyson Sphere (a megastructure that would orbit around a star, harnessing all its power and energy) to produce the energy that humanity needs.
Such a massive and complex structure as a Dyson Sphere is not something you can build that easily – due to the research required to get that technology and the sheer amount of resources you need, getting to the Dyson Sphere will not be an easy task. You’re not limited to a single base or a single planet as it happens in other games of the genre, though. For you to fulfill this mission, you need to explore the universe, build facilities on many planets, and connect them with an interstellar logistic network in a galaxy-wide production empire. You will have to hone your strategic and management abilities to get there!
In order to do so, you explore the universe with your very own high-tech mecha, Icarus. Whether you’re pulling through a planetary conveyor belt or traveling through deep space breaking the speed of light, Icarus will be your vehicle and “body”. So don’t forget to upgrade your Icarus abilities while you research other technologies!
- Create a galactic industrial empire from scratch: start with a small workshop and improve it until it spans the whole galaxy.
- Develop your very own Dyson Spheres, a megastructure that orbit around stars harnessing all its power and energy, from the first screw to its completion.
- Explore a vast universe procedurally generated with all kinds of celestial bodies: neutron stars, white dwarfs, red giants…
- Build mechas to fly, sail or jump through outer space and alien planets.
- Transport materials across the galaxy to your facilities: thousands of transport ships will flow endlessly to your factories and back!
- Design the most efficient automated factory and production line.
- Customize your factory and Dyson Sphere to make it unique.
- Design a balanced power network, capable of producing energy in all kinds of power plants like wind turbines, artificial stars…