Elva The Eco Dragon, the 3D action adventure in which you must keep the Earth clean, developed by the independent studio Titan Deep Space Company, is leaving Early Access on Steam today.
Elva is a little dragon concerned about ecology who will have to get through seven levels to protect the Earth from pollution and waste. Recycle, plant trees and change plastic bags for paper ones as you clean the seas and the atmosphere.
“Elva the Eco Dragon includes all the feedback given by the users who played the game in Early Access”, says Iñaki Campomanes, solo developer at Titan Deep Space Company. “The game is a perfect way to learn new ways of taking care of the Earth and cleaning it up”.
The full version of Elva the Eco Dragon contains new features such as the ability of flying, the super cleaner power which allows you to clean all the debris at once, and the super forest power which generates trees throughout the stage.
- 3D action adventure game in third person.
- Help Elva, a little dragon, who protects our planet from pollution and waste.
- Seven levels in total.
- Recycle, plant trees and change plastic bags for paper ones.
- Clean the seas and the atmosphere.
- New abilities added: flying, cleaner power and forest power.