Independent development studio Quarant Inc. releases Grow Big (or Go Home) on Steam today for $8.99/€7.39/£6.19 (but a launch discount of 37% so $5.66/€4.66/£3.90 at launch). Grow Big (or Go Home) is a 2D pixel-art indoor gardening simulator in which you play as Bruce, the world’s most talented indoor gardener, through 15+ fast-paced levels.
“We wanted to provide players with some hectic fun – easy enough to get into but challenging to master”, says Killian Mangan, Team/Creative Lead at Quarant Inc. “We are most proud of our entirely original music and our visually diverse pixel-art style”.
In Grow Big (or Go Home) you’ll have to travel to different locations and eras in order to water, light, and tend to the most tricky plants with the high-tech magic of a watering can and a reflective mirror.
- 15 fast-paced levels set in unique locations spread across time and space.
- A procedurally-generated, replayable level set in Hell.
- Lovable characters such as protagonist gardening extraordinaire Bruce, his mischievous cat Apollo, and tiny alien Sir Bob.
- An innovative tutorial system which is integrated into the level select and game.
- Original music themed to the locations that the player visits.
- Clear yet challenging gameplay mechanics using common household objects in interesting ways.
- Plenty of other exciting features coming soon including a “hard mode”.