Carjacking is so this century. It’s time to go back to our roots. Pimp your horse, launch cows at your enemies, and live the hilariously unhinged medieval life that you deserve. Modus Games today announced they are partnering with Jutsu Games and Games Operators to launch Rustler via Steam Early Access in early 2021. Wishlist the game now to get in on the medieval mayhem: https://store.steampowered.com/app/844260/Rustler_Grand_Theft_Horse/.
In Rustler, you’ll play as anti-hero Guy, a brigand determined to win The Great Tournament for its grand prize of the princess’ hand in marriage. Might you have to steal a horse or two, or maybe murder a few people here and there? Maybe so. One thing’s for sure: you’re going to need to be both creative and shameless if you want to win The Great Tournament.
- Grand Theft Horse: Wreak havoc in a medieval world inspired by classic GTA gameplay.
- Wear the Crown: As a poor civilian, you’ll need to get creative in order to win the Great Tournament. Form weird alliances, double cross your foes, and dig up dinosaur skeletons (because, why not?).
- A Medieval Sandbox: How you progress is up to you. Spend your time completing quests, wreaking havoc and having a laugh at the expense of others.
- A Lot of Horsin’ Around: Shoot cows into the sky, drag your neighbors through the mud, toss some holy hand grenades, or draw fancy pictures in the field with a plow.
- Minstrelsy of Power: Hire a musical companion to play the tunes you like and add a powerful soundtrack to your adventures.
Saddle up and prepare to complete quests to win The Great Tournament, terrorize townspeople, shoot cows into the sky, and cause absolute mayhem as a medieval thug in 2021. Try out the Rustler: Prologue demo for free on Steam now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1232710/Rustler_Prologue/.