The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild and Santa Ragione have a new video to share for Saturnalia, their upcoming survival horror game. This latest video sinks deeper into Saturnalia’s world and the secrets hidden within its traditional village. Saturnalia is available to wishlist on the Epic Games Store and will be released in Q2 2021.
Despite the hustle and bustle this holiday season, something wicked this way comes! The winter solstice has arrived, and with it, more news about the development of Saturnalia – the upcoming survival horror game that takes place on this very day, December 21st, in 1989. With this new trailer, we’re introducing you to the village of Gravoi. As with the game’s expansive environment, it has a character and intensely ominous attitude all by itself. Explore ever-changing alleyways and side streets as you search for the truth behind the St. Lucy’s Day celebrations, but watch your back – you never know what’s hunting you from the shadows. We are also thrilled to announce that Saturnalia is coming Q2 2021, so you don’t have long to wait! The celebration of St. Lucy’s Day is just around the corner.
Saturnalia provides a mind-bending survival horror unlike any other. Investigate the lives of ordinary citizens determined to embrace the old ways – or defy them. With light as your only weapon, move through the village hunting for answers, discover haunting secrets, and learn the truth behind the village traditions.
The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild is in the planning stages for exclusive previews in January, so please reach out if you’d like to schedule time with the development team and a build of the game! We will have limited slots available.
Features Unique to Saturnalia:
– Procedural open world, rogue-lite exploration.
– Unique characters with different powers and backstories.
– Matches and light are your weapon, use them to survive and remember your paths to safety.
– Layered levels, use tools to open shortcuts back to essential areas of interest.
– Multiple endings, all influenced by the changing village and its confounding puzzles.
Awards and Recognition:
– “Creative Europe” – Co-funded by the Creative European Programme of the European Union.
– “Day of the Devs” – Official Selection 2019.
– “Indie Megabooth” – PAX East Showcase 2020.
– “IndieX Finalist” – IndieX 2020.