The rage-inducing platformer Killer Chambers from the gamedev studio Village Bench can now be played on Nintendo Switch, XBOX, Steam and itch.io.
On Nintendo Switch the game has been released for the following regions:
- America (United States, Canada, Mexico).
On XBOX the game is available in all regions and for the following models:
- Xbox ONE.
- Xbox Series X|S.
Made for hardcore players and lovers of the old school games, Killer Chambers will keep the players glued to the controllers with a fantastic pixel art, new challenges, funny dialogues and an unforgivable soundtrack by Rob Overseer (known for Need For Speed: Underground, Animatrix, Blade III).
Killer Chambers is an unforgiving, claustrophobic, a bit sadistic but above all fair action-platformer/memory-game hybrid. You must survive in small rooms filled with traps until one turn of the hourglass. Even if you’re hit only once you die! Nothing is left to chance, every trap pattern is made to be challenging yet fun to solve. The player must arm himself with quick reflexes and good (muscle) memory.
- Fast-paced and tough action-platformer with puzzle and bullet-hell elements.
- Over 40 rooms, each one with 3 levels of difficulty.
- 5 floors with unique traps and bosses.
- More than 500 finely tuned trap patterns.
- A funny story told by dialogues in a visual novel style.
- Many items to help Brave Lord in his adventure.
- 12 hats that grant you special powers, as long as they don’t fall from your head!