Angela Game and Imperium Interactive Entertainment, Ltd. are thrilled to announce Iron Conflict is now available in Early Access for $14.99 on Steam for PC, with an additional 10% launch week discount.
Iron Conflict is a real-time military strategy game (RTS) where players take command of unique unit formations in 10 vs. 10 multiplayer battles. Featuring a vast arsenal of iconic weapons and vehicles from multiple eras of war, including planes and tanks such as the F-35 fighter jet and the M1A1 Abrams, players will unleash offensive and defensive strategies against rival factions across photorealistic battlegrounds, including deserts, rural farmland, and hilltops.
In addition to vehicles, players command fearless infantry units that can provide anti-air support, unleash powerful artillery strikes, or take aim with devastating surface-to-surface missiles. They can also equip these units with special accessories and ammunition types that can improve their stats and make them even more viable in battle.
Designed with competitive play in mind, Iron Conflict offers players hundreds of units to mix and match. Pick three to create a formation and send them out into battle to conquer territory or ward off the enemies awaiting them at the frontline.
- Online Real-Time Strategies: Engage in exciting online multiplayer battles with up to 20 players.
- Iconic Vehicles of War: Command an iconic roster of vehicles that include tanks and planes, such as the F-35 Fighter Jet, M1A1 Abrams, Type 96 Tank, B-2 Stealth Bombers, and more.
- Photorealistic Maps: Fight in beautifully rendered battlegrounds, such as deserts, rural farmland, and hilltops – all powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Hundreds of Units: Pick three units to create your own unique formation and take part in thrilling battles.
- Power Up Your Units: Customize units with special accessories and ammunition types to gain a competitive edge in the heat of war.
- Frequent Game Updates: Angela Game will continually update Iron Conflict with new content, including new units, factions, maps, and gameplay modes through its early access period.
By first launching in Early Access, Angela Game plans to use the suggestions and feedback kindly provided by players during that period to continue to improve the quality of the game. By including players in the development process, the development team hopes to better meet their wants and needs with the end product.
The Early Access version provides a complete game experience, including two complete factions, over ten different categories of units, hundreds of individual units, and basic system functions such as core game modes, maps, and an accessory system that allows players to outfit and customize their units. The Early Access version also features impressive graphics and sound effects, a complete user interface, and meets all basic game requirements.
Iron Conflict is now available to purchase and download via Early Access on Steam for PC starting today.