Strange Scaffold, the studio behind An Airport for Aliens Currently Run By Dogs, today announces its newest game: Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator. Buy, trade, and sell organs in the humorous sci-fi body-horror market tycoon game you never knew you needed.
Organs! Everyone has them, and everyone wants them, which is where you come in. You are an organ trader, plying your fleshy wares to a strange, evolving, and desperate universe full of clients. Monitor market trends, fulfill client requests, unknowingly supply livers to a sentient frog god so his partying may never end, but most of all: try to turn a profit.
With complex cargo mechanics, a constantly changing market, and a wide variety of quests, events and items, Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator promises to fulfill your buy order for fun in a galaxy full of guts.
- A simulated, organ-based market with dozens of commodities!
- Create and download new content with our easy modding system!
- Dynamic cargo hold mechanics as organs drain and boost each other (or explode in awful little pieces) while jockeying for comfort!
- The growing existential dread that accompanies treating bodily organs as a trade good!
- Wishlist on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1507780.
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/StrangeScaffold.
Space Warlord Organ Trading simulator is planned for launch in 2021 on PC, with plans for possible console ports to follow.